Monday through Friday, Princeton Baptist provides the following parking services through Parkrite Parking Services for our patients and visitors:
- Parking - There is a fee for parking at Princeton seven days per week. Weekly parking passes are available in the business office for a reduced rate.
- Valet service and wheelchair assistance - The service is located in front of POB III but we will be glad to assist those going to the main hospital building or to Simon-Williamson Clinic.
- Information - Information on the location of Princeton Baptist services and the location of physician offices is available in any of our parking booths in the parking areas as well as from any valet staff member.
- Supervision - During the week our valet and parking staff add an extra set of eyes to help us provide even greater presence in our parking areas so that we may better serve you.
- Tram Service - Princeton also offers a free tram service from the Professional Office Building (POB) parking lot to the front of POB III for added customer convenience.
With over forty years of experience, Cardiology P.C. provides the most advanced cutting edge cardiovascular therapies delivered with compassionate comprehensive care for the patient.
Learn More About Our Doctors
Mission of Research
Cardiology, P.C. has an in-house research department. It is the mission of Cardiology, P.C. Research to develop and implement research projects in order to improve patient outcomes.
Learn More About Our Research