Your Privacy is Important
As your healthcare provider, it is our responsibility to protect your rights and explain these rights to you before your care begins.
You have the right to:
- Not to be discriminated against based on social status, political belief, sexual preference, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or handicap.
- Have a relationship with our staff that is based on honesty and ethical standards of conduct.
- Receive considerate and respectful care in a clean and safe environment, free of unnecessary restraints.
- Be informed of the procedures and care that will be provided to you.
- Voice grievances or complaints without fear of reprisal for having done so.
- Be advised of any change in your care before the change is made.
- Refuse services without fear of reprisal and to be informed as to how this may affect your health status. However, should you refuse to comply with the plan of care and your refusal threatens to compromise our commitment to high quality of care, we may be forced to refer you to another source of care.
- Be informed of the policies and procedures related to the care that is provided to you.
- A smoke-free environment.
You have the responsibility to:
- Provide accurate and complete information about your current condition, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medication, and other matters related to your health.
- Tell your Physician or Nurse if you do NOT understand your treatment or plan of care.
- Comply with your prescribed plan of care to the best of your ability.
- Comply with your appointment schedule, if possible, and notify the staff as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Honor our No Smoking policy
With over forty years of experience, Cardiology P.C. provides the most advanced cutting edge cardiovascular therapies delivered with compassionate comprehensive care for the patient.
Learn More About Our Doctors
Mission of Research
Cardiology, P.C. has an in-house research department. It is the mission of Cardiology, P.C. Research to develop and implement research projects in order to improve patient outcomes.
Learn More About Our Research